Position Available: Reception/Administration
Applications close September 11, 2017
Ashburton Community Centre is seeking a customer focused Receptionist and Administrator for 15 hours per week Monday to Wednesday 9.00am – 2.30pm.
Our Centre’s services include short courses in a range of areas including Art, Cooking, Health Well Being, Language and Textiles and social group programs including Book Groups, Cryptic Crosswords, Table Tennis and Walking groups.
The position is responsible for a range of tasks including assisting our customers:
- With their enquiries about our classes and groups
- To enrol in our programs
- With information and options on our rooms for hire
In addition the position is responsible for a range of administrative tasks to support our programs including:
- Processing membership, enrolment and room hire bookings
- Entering data on membership, class and social group enrolments and room hire on ACC’s data bases
- Accepting monies for membership, class and social group enrolments and room hire
The skills and experience we are seeking include:
- Experience in delivering customer focussed services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in office administration and database maintenance
- High level of computer skills including competency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and exercise judgement
The position will be located at 160 High Street, Ashburton.