Our Tech Helpline now available!
Our Centre has established a Tech Helpline to help our members get online. Run by our trained and experienced digital mentors, you can contact them on 1300 93 93 33 between 9am and 3pm weekdays. This is a free service to support our members.
Call the tech helpline to get help with –
- Accessing Ashburton Community Centre activities online
- Accessing health and government advice on COVID-19 online
- Updating your digital devices, such as your phone, tablet or computer
- Accessing streaming shows on TV
- Shopping online
- Sharing photos with friends and family
- Connecting with family and friends online
- Receiving and sending emails
Calls will be answered by one of our digital mentor team – Peter, Lynn, Rajat or Sam. If none of our mentors are available at the time, please leave a message including your contact details and you will be called back as soon as possible. Our patient and knowledgeable digital mentors are volunteers and have been police checked as part of our usual volunteer recruitment process.
Our Digital Mentor Team: Lynn, Peter, Rajat and Sam
Please ensure your membership is up to date to access this valuable service. Membership to the Centre is $10 per year. If you are unsure if you are a current member, our admin team can check for you after you call and ensure your membership is up to date. Alternatively you can call the office on 9885 7952 prior to calling the Tech Helpline. While our doors are closed our admin team are checking phone and email messages daily.