We invite you to join our Committee of Management (CoM)
We are seeking expressions of interest to join our voluntary Committee of Management, contributing to the strategic direction and planning for the Centre. We have a focus on financially sustainable operations and have strong strategic, governance and planning processes and policies in place. Committee membership provides a great opportunity to contribute to your local community, connect with like-minded community members and be involved in a dynamic community organisation.
Whilst our existing members have backgrounds across finance, business operations, management, and community welfare, we would value skills in marketing, event planning and implementation, and fundraising.
We are seeking someone who can:
- Contribute to the work of the Committee of Management in developing growth and community engagement
- Attend monthly Committee meetings (evenings, third Wednesday of every month) and AGM
- Contribute to sub-committees, planning and execution of events and workshops based on interest area or skill base
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Personal integrity and a commitment to community connections and inclusion
- Respect for the business realities that impact upon a small not for profit organisation
- Commitment to the Centre’s values and its ongoing success
- Ability to think constructively and innovatively
- Effective team membership, listening and communication skills
If you are considering bringing your skills, experience and energy to a vibrant and open Community Centre, we’d love to hear from you.
Interested? Please email with your expression of interest and a brief CV to email@example.com