- to view the latest courses and activities, please vist our online courses and activities portal.
For class details, dates and online enrolments, please visit our Courses & Activities Portal
Become a Member
Membership costs just $10 per year. Become a member of the Ashburton Community Centre to enjoy the following membership benefits –
- Invitations to exclusive activities and offers
- Voting at AGM and optional involvement in the management of the Centre
- Receive our member eNewsletter
- Unlimited free trials to any classes (one class per course, space permitting)
- Free IT support through our member’s Tech Helpline on 1300 93 93 33
- Free tea and coffee and use of Centre space during office hours (currently unavailable due to restrictions)
- Join any of our Connect groups to be kept in the loop of social activities that are of interest to you
Membership & Enrolment
Membership is required for you to enrol in any course or activity at the Centre. If membership is not purchased online, you will be requested to make payment for this at reception prior to your first class. For those of who may be experiencing financial hardship, we have launched our payment plans, which will enable you to split class payments over the term instead of having to pay the total upfront. Please contact our office who will be able to manage this sensitively and discreetly.