COVID Safe Measures at our Centre
The Ashburton Community Centre has a COVID-Safe plan which is in line with all current Government guidelines. This includes the following measures (as of January 11 2021):
- only people enrolled in classes and activities will be able to enter the Centre – this will enable details to be collected for contact tracing.
- please sanitise your hands each time you arrive at the Centre at one of the sanitising stations.
- all enquiries and payments must be conducted either online or over the phone – our Office will not be open for over the counter transactions
- within the Centre and in classes all people must maintain a 1.5m distance
- mask wearing is in line with current Victorian government guidelines. Mask wearing is encouraged where social distancing isn’t possible. Disposable masks will be available if required and people are encouraged to bring their own masks.
- all spaces within the Centre have a maximum capacity limit based on current government guidelines.
- tea and coffee making facilities are unavailable – people are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and/or thermos or purchase from local traders.
- the outdoor deck space is available for limited number of people to socialise for a short time.
- congregating indoors will be discouraged.
We are grateful for your understanding of these measures which enable our Centre to offer a range of activities in a COVID-Safe and supportive environment for all.