Over 50? Be rewarded at the Ashburton Community Centre
- Would you like to quickly and easily earn $20 credit at the Ashburton Community Centre?
- Would you like to become more tech savvy?
- Are you over 50 years old?
The beginning of a new year is a great time to explore some wonderful online resources to help you become more tech savvy, and be rewarded for it too! A $20 credit will given to all over 50s who complete two courses on BeConnected online. This voucher can be used for any course, activity, or class pass in 2020 at the Centre.
What is BeConnected?
BeConnected is an Australia wide initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world. The BeConnected resources are very easy to access and you can access these resources with any device e.g. your smart phone, computer, iPad or tablet. BeConnected resources are aimed at seniors and you can access them from beginner to advanced level. BeConnected Resources are FREE.
Create an account on BeConnected.
1. Go to https://beconnected.esafety.gov.au/login/index.php
2. Click on “Create new Account”
3. Complete your details. Name of Support Centre is “Ashburton Community Centre”. Please note that this is essential to include for you to claim your $20 credit.
4. Click “Sign Up for Free” button
The Topic Library lists all courses and each course consists of a number of small activities. Complete any two courses (or more) to receive $20 credit at our Centre. You can complete courses in order or according to your interest areas. Each course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Completed your two courses? Claim your $20 reward!
Once you have completed two courses, email email@example.com and we will confirm this and issue credit to your account.
This offer is valid for the first 100 members.
Limit of 1 x $20 credit per person.